Photos: (clockwise from top left): Steam Pressure
Reducing Station, Evaporator Process Ducting, Filter Process
Piping, Acid Storage and Distribution, Oil Processing Equipment
Industrial Process And Utility Piping
Atkinson Engineering Inc. has provided all aspects of mechanical
piping services for various industrial buildings and processes.
Projects have included the following:
- Utility, process and equipment piping including steam, compressed
air, various liquids for product and waste streams, hydraulics,
coolants and lubricants, both above and below grade complete with
- Cooling water systems utilizing chilled water, bay water and
cooling tower water complete with pumps, heat exchangers, cooling
towers, water treatment and associated controls.
- Combustible and inert gas control and distribution systems
with all related controls and instrumentation.
- By-product recovery, treatment, processing and storage including
tanks and controls.
- Waste water collection, storage and treatment systems.
- Computer pipe stress and flow analysis for process and utility
piping including district cooling and heating networks.
- Fire protection systems utilizing wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action
deluge, foam and chemical extinguishing agents.