Photos (clockwise from top left):Distillation Plant
East Elevation, Multi-Level Service Tower to DTDC Vessel,
Receiving Building and Equipment Tower
Atkinson Engineering Inc. designs structures for a broad range
of industrial applications constructed in reinforced concrete, structural
steel, masonry, wood or in combinations. Projects have included:
- Industrial equipment support structures with maintenance and
viewing platforms, walkways, access stairs and safety rails.
- Process piping support structures including bridges.
- Material handling structures including overhead girder cranes,
monorails, jib cranes, and gantry cranes.
- Support towers and bridges for bucket elevators and conveyors.
- Tank farm foundations complete with containment walls and earth
- Reinforced concrete, acid resistant tank farm support structures.
- Truck and rail load out structures.
- Structural steel racks for steel coil and plate, and equipment
- Support structures for cooling towers, air handling and other
- Walls and screens for aesthetics, and noise and vapour control.
- Mezzanines for mechanical equipment or storage.
- Stack and economizer support structures and towers.
- Steel and concrete tanks and bins.
- Roof anchors and safety line supports.
- Precast and cast-in-place concrete pipe and conveyor tunnels.