Photos: (clockwise from top): University Centre
Electrical Room, Motor Control Centre, 1500 KVA 13.8KV-600V
Substation, Research Lab Computer Room
Electrical systems include specialized equipment adapted from
all over the world and researched in order to comply with the client's
needs while meeting Code requirements. Systems include:
- Extensive design of interior high and low bay lighting, landscape
and feature lighting including zoned and levelled systems.
- Transformers, both indoor and outdoor types, up to 50 MVA including
surge protection and harmonic cancellation.
- Control design from flexible programmable logic controllers
to occupancy and photocell control sensors.
- Overhead cranes with rail electrification in specialized labs.
- Festooned jib cranes for localized area material handling.
- Cyclotron power and control.
- Tandem Accelerators and mass spectrometer research equipment
- Duplex pump systems for recirculating or level control.
- Service receptacles, data, intercom, security and voice network
- Regular essential and uninterruptible power infrastructure for
all types of equipment such as:
- Magnetic resonance equipment,
- X-Ray equipment, transformers,
- High voltage switchgear and protection,
- High & low voltage Motor Control Centres,
- Chillers to 5000 tons,
- Heating and ventilating units.