Photos: (clockwise from top right): (clockwise
from top right): Soldier Pile and Lagging Retaining Wall,
Mill Building Foundations and Rock Excavation for Process
Foundations, Individual and Combined Column and Wall Footings,
Die-Casting Machine Base, Caisson Retaining Wall with Soldier
Piles and Tie-Back Anchors
Atkinson Engineering Inc. has extensive experience in foundation
design for various types of buildings, structures, and equipment
- Concrete filled driven steel pipe piles up to 120 ft. deep
with multiple pile reinforced concrete caps.
- Reinforced drilled concrete piles including piles with rock
- Sheet piling walls with support walers, struts, tie backs,
soil and rock anchors, for permanent docks and retaining walls
and temporary excavation support.
- Braced earth cuts.
- Conventional spread footings.
- Raft slab foundations.
- Foundations on engineered fill.
- Reinforcing of existing spread footings for increased loads.
- High stack and equipment tower foundations.
- Tank and tank farm foundations.
- Heavy reinforcing concrete floor slabs for heavy racks or equipment
- Earth retaining walls and structures.
- Machine foundations including steel mill equipment, die-casting
machines, plastic injection molding machines, chillers, pumps,
grain crushing equipment.